Sunday, February 27, 2011

Becoming an EPF Agent!

Don't worry, for old time's sake I'm still keeping the original agent guide around, but this is for the new wave of agents: the EPF. I decided to put together a video/slideshow thing to show you how to become an EPF agent along with a text explanation. I made this with my secondary (new) account, UKLover12.


  1. Get an invitation from a penguin who is an EPF agent and click "Go there."
  2. Click the telephone. Throw a snowball at the target.
  3. Walk to the green square, then run to the red square.
  4. Hide from the camera behind the lower right pole and throw a snowball at the camera on the wall.
  5. Do not go to the blue square. Throw a snowball at the control box.
  6. Walk into the elevator.
  7. You're an agent!

By UKLover10

No comments: